Aloha guys! Every Tuesday, here’s a list of kid-friendly events and family happenings on Oahu. This list is curated and maintained by Fun Little Ohana on an weekly basis and is focused on finding and sharing family-fun and kid-friendly happenings on Oahu. We check 50+ print and online sources to bring you the top happenings every week. If you’d like a weekly roundup emailed to you every Tuesday morning, join our awesome group of 2000+ subscribers! Enjoy!
1. Every Tuesday is Mahalo Tuesday at Ward Village. Enjoy $6 Movies & $2 popcorn!
Yes! Send Me a Weekly Roundup!
Get happenings emailed to you every Monday morning :)
Details: Every Tuesday join us for discounts here at Ward Entertainment Center’s 16 theaters including, $2 Hot Dogs, $2 Popcorn, $6 Movies and $10 for Titan XC films!
2. Enjoy PreSchool Story Time at Manoa Public Library (Ages 2-4) 10:30AM
3. Enjoy Story Time at Kalihi-Palama Public Library 9AM & 10:30AM
4. Enjoy Story Time at Mililani Public Library 10:30AM
5. Keiki and Plow U-Pick Harvest + Chicken Feeding
Hi. I subscribed to your emails and haven’t been receiving them lately. What address is it being sent from? Maybe it’s going in my junk folder.
Hi, do you know any free kiddy splash pads around Oahu?