Wondering where to see the most exciting fireworks in Honolulu and on Oahu to celebrate Independence Day 2015? I’ve got you covered! Here’s a full list. I’ll continue to update the list as I receive more information. Be a dear and share this link with your friends, sharing is caring! Enjoy!
Click here to download a printable version of this list.
Print this as PDF
Friday July 3, 2015
1. Hilton Hawaiian Village
Saturday July 4, 2015
2. Kailua Independence Day Parade
3. Ala Moana Magic Island
4. Battleship Missouri Memorial
5. Kailua Fireworks & AirShow
6. Koolina Resort (Resort Guests Only)
7. Schofield Barrachs (Military Only)
8. Turtle Bay
9. Ward Field (Military Only)
Was this Roundup Helpful? Get More Roundups Like These!